Advance Medisystems (a member of Afriglobal Group) has fast become one of the best medical sales & service operation in Nigeria & West Africa. We have a team of highly trained, passionate and customer centric staff who pride in selling high quality equipment, reagents and consumables to customers at the best prices available in the market. We are passionate about providing the very best to our customers that we render after sales technical services and high value trainings on application and usage at no extra cost.
We are strategically positioned in the market with key partnerships with reputable manufacturers like Abbott and Elga to mention few.
- Almost 30 years of business operations in Nigeria/West Africa
- Extensive distribution network across region
- Over two thousand customers across all segments
- Representation relationships with leading global manufacturers (ABBOTT, ELGA)
- Solid financial track record – Long-standing banking relationships (Citi, StandC, GT, First Bank, Zenith)
At AMD and its partner companies, the teams are dedicated to ensuring that all products adheres to quality standards set in the industry.
We are also committed to complying with local, regional and international corporate regulations and standards as well as product directives to ensure clients receive the best quality products and services available.
Our sales and services are done thorough:
- Capital purchase; staggered payment over an agreed period
- Lease contract: which includes;
– Reagent purchase agreement (manufacturer owner or distributor owned)
- Public-Private Partnerships
WHY CHOOSE US
We are a service oriented organization and we believe in providing quality products and services.
- Team depth – 40+ years of healthcare experience. Comprises of team of professionals from medical business development, biomedical engineering and service, lab testing and operations, and application development
- Nigeria presence, infrastructure, coverage across Nigeria
- Partnership with major medical equipment and supplies manufacturers in sales and services.
- In-house importation and clearing expertise
- Established relationship with major statutory and regulatory bodies
- Sales and Installation
- Annual maintenance contracts
- Training and application support
- Operations and testing support
- Spares and consumables
- After sales services
- 12 Months warranty
- Hands on training on the usage, applications and safety
- ISO Certifications
Our expert partner company has adopted strict quality management systems by registering with the International Organization for Standardization. By adhering to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards, we guarantee a quality management system specifically adapted to medical devices.
- CE Mark
The CE mark is a mandatory conformity mark that must be affixed to all reagents and instruments manufactured in Europe as stipulated by the directive 98/79/CE. By affixing the CE mark we, assert that all of our products meet the essential requirements of the relevant European directives on health, safety and environmental protection.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At AMD, our CSR activities are guided by our vision which is to “inspire Africa”. Through our CSR activities, we work to advance our corporate citizenship, build relationships of mutual trust with stake holders and aim for sustainable growth.
Through our foundation – Nagode Foundation, We are actively involved in several socio-economic projects that positively affect the lives of African people. We believe in giving back to the communities in whom we have become who are thereby staying true to our values.
Every year we commit some percentages of our profit solely to execute worthy projects that will leave a lasting impact in the lives of people.
Major activities financed by our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team are explained below.
– Poverty Alleviation Schemes
We are committed to equipping willing Nigerians with the necessary skills training and financial assistance to help start-up businesses which will provide steady sources of income thereby reducing poverty and lack.
– Childhood Cancer awareness
Prevention and treatment schemes- we are at the forefront of raising awareness for Childhood cancer cases in Nigeria to help increase the survival rate from its current low to meet international standards in Europe and America.
– Women empowerment schemes
We are passionate about helping illiterate and widowed women gain skills for businesses and financial assistance to start up small businesses which can cater for their families.
– Youth empowerment schemes
The youth are the power engine of Africa, hence we believe in providing necessary assistance to see that they are gainfully engaged in skills acquisition, business training and sporting activities which will in turn provide financial rewards.
– African Achievers Award
Excellence recognition amongst young achievers to inspire greater achievements amongst young Nigerians
Our installation base across Nigeria